- Hi. Would you please remind me why I only saw the best in you when everyone saw the worst in you? You managed to push all the good things out of your life & I’m not talking about me because I know I was probably just another insignificant person in your life from the way you treated me the last couple days. You’re really scandalous and that’s really the only word other than douchebag and asshole that come to mind when you come across my mind. Yesterday was really unnecessary. Did you really think that I didn’t get the hint on Thursday? You said you knew that I was a smart girl, but I was dumb enough to give you a second chance, which you ended up neglecting anyway. Maybe now you understand why I never believe when you’re trying to be sincere. You know you have a problem with your cockiness, but you’re doing nothing to change it. You don’t abandon people after you stop liking them? Liar.
- Everything is different now. Our phone calls aren’t the same. We have the worst history ever, but I half-expected us to be really good friends. You don’t seem to have the interest in doing that though. Am I being inconsiderate to your feelings when I want to talk to you as a friend all the time? If so, I’m sorry. & I’m also sorry for everything that happened this summer. I still stand by my argument, don’t get me wrong, but I know it hurt you a lot.
- You called it out & I should have listened to you. Everything you said would happen, did. It played out like a whole disastrous movie.You’re pretty much my sister & you’re already considered part of the family. I love how you always listen to all the stories I have to tell and give me advice based on your experiences. I should listen to you more, but you know I like to find out for myself .. I love you for always taking your time out to hang out with me and help me through everything. It really shows me how much you care. And a big thank you for saving me when it comes to my family.
- I’m sorry we’re both having such shitty weeks. I wish you didn’t have to go through all that drama. I hate hearing and seeing you cry over that stuff. I love how we can talk about all these random things and laugh about how silly we are even when we’re at the verge of tears. What would we do without each other!?
- I love you so much. I know I don’t show it, but it’s just a touchy subject when it comes to that. I’m sorry you’re in pain a lot of the time and it’s hard for me to accept the fact that I can’t really do anything about it. I know I’m really quick-tempered like you and you hate it, so I’m trying to change it. I’ll do my best this year to make you proud, promise.
- We used to be so close! I loved all the times we hung out this summer. I hope she doesn’t make you all distant from all your friends this coming school year. More adventures to come? :}
- I don’t really mean it when I tell you not to come home anymore when we argue, but you should really stop picking fights with me when you do come home. I hope you know that your life affects mine and that I care just as if they were my own problems. You always support me and I love you for that! I wish we talked more and hung out more, but age difference ..I understand.
- Why do you think I’m so funny!? Haha, awh we have become such good friends & I can trust you with everything. I love how you laugh at everything I say and how you get frustrated over my problems, too. It’s weird how you never have really big problems! Life must be good. HAHA, I remember when you told me about that stalker guy from your SAT class. Hepatitis cells, thai food, kbbq, ROP, world & US history. More concerts to come !
- Why. Do. You. Suck. At. Life. So. Horribly. When people describe you, they say ” all looks, no personality ” and that’s just kinda sad. So I’m nooooooot even trippin’! :)
- I’m gonna miss having class with you, but I’m glad we STILL talk & trust each other with everything :} tunnel vision!
Day One: ten things you want to say to ten different people.
Day Two: nine things about yourself.
Day Three: eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: four turn offs.
Day Eight: three turn ons.
Day Nine: two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: one confession.
- bean: trust me
- bean: you'll meet people
- bean: life isn't even half over
- bean: you'll meet amazing people
- bean: along your like
- bean: 80-90 year life
- bean: or however long
- bean: youre like 16 right?
- bean: think of how much time you have
- bean: you just
- bean: gotta think positive for the future
- bean: cause
- bean: in 10 years from now
- bean: will any of this matter?
- bean: no
- bean: you'll have like a dope ass life
- bean: and you'll just like
- bean: know
- bean: things are a lot better
- Pep talks <3
Our psychological state allows us to see only what we want/need/feel to see at a particular time.
Secrets, Kiss, See, Men, Dream.
Deism, rage, name, dread, malice/kick/mole. I am so not sane in the head.
Love, Rage, Bail, Fool, Leave. Oh god. -_-
- weirdest: you know goku in dragon ball z dies of a heart condition
- & that's what he says after I tell him my heart is acting up again LOL -__-
10:45 What the hell has happened? If anyone knows me at all, he/she knows that I’m never like this. I should have stuck to keeping my guard up and brushing off anything anybody ever says to me. Never get involved with someone who doesn’t know what they want because then you really are just an option to them. Disregard all the ‘I really care about you’ and ‘I’m sorry’ bullshit. It’s really not worth it in the end. Especially when that person doesn’t even have the balls to end things directly. If you can’t get through the rough patches or past the times where the other person isn’t super fucking exciting, then you are not ready for anything serious at all. No one is going to be your 24hr amusement park. I remember faces, names, times, and dates just as well as what people say to me, so if you’re not gonna hold up to your promises, not even promises, your words, then don’t even bother uttering them. I’m fine and I have been handling it really well this time around; I actually didn’t even care when it happened because all signs had pointed to trouble. I should have listened to my instincts, but I believed the best in you. This was the first and last time I pulled most of the weight and made such an effort to maintain the happiness. No one’s happy when one has already given up and the other is fighting for something that’s not there anymore. So, I can’t wait to go back to the way things were. I didn’t care about all the little things because my guard was up. If someone happens to come along and change that, then fine. But if this happens again, it’d be on me; It would be my fault for succumbing to such meaningless things again anyway. Time to change things up. 11:05
I don’t follow my instincts b/c I don’t want to believe what they’re telling me.
Do you ever feel amazingly happy looking at old pictures and then want to cry because it’s just not the same anymore?
- knives: SLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
- knives: RPIE.
- winnie: lemme finish that for you
- ewinnie: T
- winnie: TTTTTTTTT
- winnie: TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt
- winnie: TTTT
- winnie: T
- winnie: Tt
- knives: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
- winnie: t
- winnie: tTTTT
- Damn I was a bit too late. : (